I absolutely love discovering what other ladies carry with them on a day-to-day basis: all of your must-haves, the items that you can’t leave the house without, and where you purchased those items.
(It’s a teensy bit nosy, I know.)
But I’m always wondering, “Is it terribly strange that I carry such and such with me?”.
And so, with that in mind, I’ve decided to dump out the contents of my bag and let you be the judge.
1. My fabulous green clutch that I snagged at a vintage store.
2. My favorite pen in the universe alongside my favorite on-the-go eye liner, Professional Khol Eye Liner by Jillian Dempsey, which I found online at Avon.com
3. A tube of pink lipstick, Revlon’s Wink For Pink.
4. Paintbrushes. Yes. I carry paintbrushes in my purse. Why? To use as hair-sticks, of course.
5. A mini nail filer.
6. A tape measure. This is a recent addition to my bag. A tape measure is one of those items that I never have when I desperately need one!
7. My Jane Austen pen. Another favorite of mine and you can pick up one for yourself at the Jane Austen Gift Shop !
8. My heart-shaped sunnies from fredflare.com.
9. A rather large tube of gum. It’s essential.
10. A pair of scissors. A bit like my tape measure: I always need scissors but never have any.
11. Bobbi pins are a must!
12. Smith’s Rosebud Salve.
13.Comfrey/Calendula/St. John’s Wort Salve from Rocky Top Soap Shop
14. Moisture Renew Lip Gloss by Rimmel London.
15. One tube of Burt’s Bees Pomegranate chap stick, and one tube of Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia.
16. My two notebooks. The smaller of the two is my Moleskeine which I use as a stetchbook and the other is what I use to jot down ideas for new blog posts!
16. A Luna Bar (Nutz Over Chocolate, please!) for when I feel peckish.
17. My cell phone and my MP3 player. They each have a permanent residence in my bag, unless I’ve lost my phone (which frequently occurs).
18. All-purpose Witch Hazel Cream. This is the best hand lotion I have ever used. It’s amazing!
And that’s all folks, Bea’s Bag in a Nutshell. As you can see, I’m a bit of a lip moisturizer hoarder. 7 different products? Seriously?!
What do you carry with you 24/7? Do tell!